2014 TRB Annual Meeting
January 12 – January 16, 2014
- 2014 TRB Annual Meeting
- January 12 – January 16, 2014
Celebrating Our Legacy, Anticipating Our Future.
Register online by November 30. View committee meeting times.
Committee Members and Friends, The 93rd Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board will be held from January 12–16, 2014 in Washington DC. Individuals interested in attending the meeting should register on the TRB website at: http://www.trb.org/AnnualMeeting2014/annualmeeting2014.aspx This year, the Access Management Committee and Subcommittees will be meeting at the days/times listed below. I also have included our session names and times.
- Monday 3:45PM- 5:30PM Session 386 Access Management Manual and Application Guidelines
- Monday 7:30PM- 9:30PM Session 450 Past, Present, and Future of Access Management
- Tuesday 8:00AM- 9:45AM National Conference on Access Management Subcommittee, AHB70(1)
- Tuesday 10:15AM- 12:00PM Access Management Research Subcommittee, AHB70(2)
- Tuesday 1:30PM- 3:15PM Access Management Outreach Subcommittee, AHB70(3)
- Tuesday 7:30PM- 9:30PM Session 701 Impact of Access Management Research
- Tuesday 7:30PM- 9:30PM Intersections Joint Subcommittee of AHB65, AFB10, AHB70
- Wednesday 8AM -12PM Access Management Full Committee, AHB70
The spotlight theme for the 2014 TRB Annual Meeting is Celebrating Our Legacy, Anticipating Our Future. This theme reflects the move of the Annual Meeting from the Connecticut Avenue hotels, where it has been for nearly 60 years, to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in 2015. Numerous sessions and workshops will be included in the program in recognition of this historic milestone.
Register online by November 30 to take advantage of the lower fees and to obtain a hotel guest room. Registration is required for all Annual Meeting attendees, including those who register to attend any workshop, visit the exhibits, or take advantage of onsite programming and services.