Presentation | 2013
Community Outreach in Access Management Planning
- Authored by: Carol Gould , Sam Eisenbeiser
- Event: 2010 National Conference on Access Management
Why Outreach Matters
- Allows you to
- Get essential input
- Get in front of the issues
- Deal effectively with potential opponents
- Create opportunities for
- and venting!
- Define end game- outreach process objectives
- Know your stakeholders!
- Tailor the approach
- Draft a Public Involvement Plan (PIP) before project start-up
- Be flexible with the PIP